She could fade and wither, I didn’t care.
"this is where we go. we go from here."
"I just hope that one day—preferably when we’re both blind drunk—we can talk about it."
“Nobody notices when we leave. I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. At best you might feel a whisper, or the wave of a whisper, undulating down”
The Lovely Bones (2009)
Flowers dipped in liquid nitrogen and then smashed.
Our Earth is peppered with some 20,000 tons of stardust a year. Scanned from Wonderland of Science. 1930s.
timely appearances translate to reminders
yay to partial mental health day!!
after sleeping at 2.30AM the night before (and not being to wake up this morning) and just listlessly going through another school day, I thought it was pretty good 100/100 hehe
• ash blessing us with bread in the morning yay
• analysed A Meeting With Despair during lit lesson by Hardy which I liked a lot a lot (like really a lot)
• finished my sampling tutorial by break
• discovered a new (decent) snack in school (FINALLY) - yogurt + Kellogg’s cereal bar
• had a little fun changing shoes with ashleigh and talking about the existentialism (well a little bit, tho hardly)
• salad and bread
• did some writings at cedele (feels nice to go back to writing, creating) and spent my whole afternoon with words and aloneness
• 3h +++ of dance therapy!!! Competition is drawing near and god is our dance choreo really challenging (especially stamina-wise, and flexibility for me at least) achey feet is good :-)
"You gotta keep the step. You gotta limber up. You gotta loosen what you bolted down. You gotta use all you got. We know you’re tired, tired and scared. Happens to everyone, okay? Just don’t let your feet stop."